One of the things I enjoy doing is connecting readers with books and authors for a match made in literary heaven. Part of that is providing my reviews for people with similar interests. Another part is helping people avoid books which may be a poor fit.
I’m opening my blog for anonymous guest reviews. There are a number of reasons a person may need to review a book without attaching it to their social media or book seller sites:
- The book had problematic content difficult to discuss in another format
- Concern over backlash from the author’s or book’s fans over the rating
- The reviewer does not wish to give a star rating
- The book’s content is triggering and the reviewer does not wish to field public comments
- Being published by the same company as the author
- Family is unaware of the reader’s choices in books
- Other personal reasons
If you would like to submit an anonymous review, click the link below. Note: Filling out the form is not a guarantee the review will appear on my web site. Some reasons I may reject a review:
- It’s hostile, aggressive, or accusatory toward the author rather than the content
- The review contains violent or discriminatory language or direct threats
- The review is unreadable or confusing
- The review does not provide enough detail (e.g., “I just didn’t like it”)
Both positive and negative reviews are accepted. Rudeness is not tolerated. The purpose of anonymity is to protect both authors and reviewers.