When you hire me to edit your work, here is what you will get, regardless of the length of the project:
- Free initial consultation
- First chapter (up to 2500 words) free
- Ongoing dialog via email
- Manuscript returned in a timely fashion
- Promotion of the completed work, including cover reveals and links to sales, on request
- Editor’s review on request
- Checks for grammar, punctuation, spelling, word use, and sentence structure and flow
Content editing includes:
- Feedback on story flow, pacing, style, and continuity
Full-service editing includes both proofreading and content editing.
What you will need to provide on hiring me:
- The full document in .doc, .docx, .odt, or .rtf format
- A valid email address for returned documents
- Other information you feel I will need
Should word count exceed your purchase due to recommended changes, you will not be charged for additional work. However, additional fees may apply to works where additions are made solely by the author.
If you want to hire me, there is nothing hidden; all fees are spelled out so you can make an informed decision about how you want to proceed.
Over 120,000 words? Contact me for individual pricing.