I love to read, especially new, indie, small press, #OwnVoices, and LGBTQIA+ authors of contemporary fiction. If you would like to request a review, click the link to the form below. Please be as specific as you can so we can best meet each other’s needs. At this time, my reviews are limited to 5 per month. It’s first come, first serve.
Reviews are posted on either Tuesdays or Thursdays. Available dates can be found in the Calendar tab. Please allow for 3-4 weeks for a review.
Note: If you require a review for a specific release date, please request at least 3 weeks before and indicate it on the form.
- lesbian fiction (any genres, including romance)
- bisexual, asexual, and transgender books (any genders; non-romance)
- science fiction
- young adult
- #OwnVoices books by people from marginalized communities (any genre)
- M/M romance (different from gay romance)
- animal shifter fantasy
- high fantasy
- urban fantasy
- historical fiction
- general YA/MG
- general adult fiction
I absolutely will not read:
- “Gay for you,” straight to gay, or romance that hinges on discomfort with gay/bi self-discovery
- taboo romance, including:
- adult + underage
- explicit material involving children or youth under age 18
- non-consensual romance, including:
- rape fantasy
- rape romance
- erotic rape
- sex with persons or beings unable to consent
- bestiality (i.e., sex with real-world animals)
- cisgender male pregnancy
- graphic violence toward animals or children
All others are case by case.